1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for second hand prius

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by McLean, Nov 27, 2007.

1. McLean

McLean Junior Member

Hi All,
    I am a new member. I live in McLean Virginia. I am looking for second hand prius from 2005 onwards. With less milege on it and price range in 20k. Please if any one of you come across some deal please let me know. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks
    Shivangi

2. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    If you consider 70k miles on an '05 low enough mileage, and the price is right, I'll sell you mine. :lol:

There are plenty of dealers in the DC area that might have one that fits your needs. If you widen your search, there are more dealers in the Richmond area. If you would like some specific dealers in this area (Greater Richmond), let me know. I'm sure others would be able to give you a hand with some NoVa dealers.

If you would rather not go through a dealer, I don't think I'm going to be much help.

3. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Miller Toyota in Manassas has a couple of '05s on the lot (or at least, on their website) listed for just under $20K - one has 34K miles and the other has 37K miles.

Miller Toyota

4. lefat1

lefat1 Fat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    for that price range why not get a new one, they start at around 20k for a base model