1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking to sell Wheel Skirts & Grille Block Molds

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Hybrid Effects, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hybrid Effects

Hybrid Effects Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I am looking to sell the molds that I have for the 2004 - 2009 Prius
    What I have is
    wheel skirt molds,
    grille block mold,
    touring prius hub cap molds,
    a few aluminum prius hub caps and some
    unfinished plugs for the rear speakers that fit into the cargo side pockets.

I thought I would post here first before I did the ebay thing because there are people still buying these products and I wanted to contact the largest Prius community first and figured these molds would go to the right hands in this forum.

I have a lot of time and money invested in these molds but they have paid for them self and then more but I am getting out of the business.

All I am asking is $2,500 for every thing I would all so be willing to sell the domain name HybridEffects.com for an extra $500 more. I think this is a great price for a ready to go Hybrid business.

The website is inactive at the moment and can be reactivated and only cost is $29 a month to operate through an independant host and the web site is template bases so any one can use it with out html knowledge. I have months of work on the website and will give it away for free if you buy the complete package for $3000

you can email me at [email protected] or call 434 384 3113

Frank

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    It's a shame the hybrideffects .com is inactive so folks might look at the stuff. btw, did you know there is a separate section for "for-sale" stuff?
    ;)