1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Loose ground wire hanging, help..

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Gaprofitt, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Gaprofitt

Gaprofitt New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi All,

About a month ago I was in a wreck, $8700 worth of damage. I just got the car back and everything seems fine except for one thing. There is what appears to be a ground wire that wasn't reconnected. It's connected right behind the air filter to the engine block but the other end isn't connected to anything, it has a round electrical connector on the end. It's a 2007 model, anyone know what this is suppose to connect to? If not can smoeone take a look and tell me where it goes?

Thanks,

Greg

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    There is a wire with black insulation with a white stripe which is attached somewhere under the air cleaner. The other end attaches to the body of the car under the LH corner of the plastic radiator cover.

3. Gaprofitt

Gaprofitt New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Is it possible to get a picture? I can't find where it connects near or under the radiator cover? It's definetly a black wire with a wipe stripe. I appreciate the help.

Greg

4. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I was going to ask you that earlier. :madgrin:

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.