1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Los Angeles Prius C Here!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Jonathan F/2, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    My wife and I finally bit the bullet and bought a Prius C! I'm not really a hybrid kind of guy, but I mostly do city driving and gas was killing me in my Honda Element. I probably fill up about 2-4 times a week and we were also in the need of a second car. The Prius C hit the right balance of price and mpg. It's a little anemic on HP, but the city mpg is what we were looking for since we don't do much freeway driving. Glad to be here!

2. LulzChicken

LulzChicken Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It's an awesome little car! I have yet to get my hands on one to even test drive it, but I really want to! I hope the car exceeds your expectations, enjoy!

3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks! I already got it tinted, and I'm looking to get some rims for it. Nothing fancy, probably some OEM Scion alloy rims to give it a nicer profile, but still maintain a stock-ish look!

4. The Broz

The Broz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You were filling up 2-4 times a WEEK? WOW - that is a lot of driving regardless of vehicle. Good for you for picking up a C. It sounds like you will reach the payback point in about a month or two with that amount of driving. :)
    Seriously - nice going and glad to have one more hybrid driver in the world!

5. jonathan2340

jonathan2340 Leather Fashion

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi i am jon ai am a new bie in this forum. I am here to make some new friends. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep it up.

6. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats! Life is good when one gets away from an SUV and learn to stay away from the gas pumps as often.

7. Mikawa

Mikawa Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I wonder what improvements they'll have for the C 3 or 4 years down the road. This is their first one right.

8. The Broz

The Broz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Correct - the model just came out in March of this year (I think it was March - regardless, it has only been out for a couple months).