1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lost satellite radio presets--twice

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by LeadingEdgeBoomer, May 7, 2010.

1. LeadingEdgeBoomer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Today I replaced the 6 presets I had set for satellite radio channels. I activated on March 23, and this is the second time it has happened. I doubt that XM can do this externally, and I don't know of anything unusual I have done to make this happen. I don't recall if the new presets that showed up were the same both times; if they were some kind of defaults, are they stored somewhere that I can change?

Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is a defective HU; in that case I should wait to complain until the 2011 model goes on sale, and may conceivably get an improved replacement with better FM performance.

2. Bsc12

Bsc12 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I thought the same thing happened to me until I realized that there are 18 presets for SAT, if you know what I mean, if you touch the SAT tab there are 3 pages. In the beginning I thought you can only preset 6 stations. Anyway that might be the reason? if not good luck on finding a solution.

1 person likes this.
  3. LeadingEdgeBoomer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yep, you're right. Since I cannot find more than 6 XM channels that interest me, I never explored the other pages. Ditto FM, not more than 6 on the local air to interest me. Thanks a lot, Bsc12.