1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lower Headlight / Foglight broken bracket?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by mynamesjd, Jul 9, 2018.

1. mynamesjd

mynamesjd New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hey all,

First time posting. Long story short but this just happened to my lower headlight / foglight in my 2015 Prius 4.

FcIlzn3PTZi5d7gz6XPwaw.jpg Wed9K8s0QIyFOKZjXiiY+g.jpg f45pq0UXSgWI5WOZWsVFyg.jpg 8BaJ91QVQcmUmreMpSMkzQ.jpg

I think someone may have kicked it or something because it happened when I was parked. Not sure what happened or if this is an easy fix but I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem.

It feels like it fell out of it's own bracket or something. Not exactly sure. I did take it to my normal mechanic who's an amazing dude and he essentially told me that I have to replace the bumper because the bracket is broken and Toyota doesn't sell the replacement part for it.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice or has dealt with the same thing. Thanks in advance!

2. tankyuong

tankyuong Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    I would silicone it back