1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lowering with advanced technology package

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by indyV, May 8, 2011.

1. indyV

indyV Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    So after lowering my V with adv tech package, I noticed the parking assist feature had lost alignment due to the lower suspension. For others that do have the advanced tech package and want their parking feature to work properly again, see the attachment on how to recalibrate the parking camera.

Directions are pretty simple to follow and involves laying down some tape at preset dimensions. Specifically, follow steps 3 and 4.

To get into the diagnostic menu, turn on the car, leave it in park.
    Hold the "info-phone" button while turning the headlights on and off for three times. From there you can follow the instructions in the attachment.

My garage wasn't large enough so I had to go to my local flat parking garage to recalibrate the camera.

I don't regularly use the parking assist, but I want to make sure it works so I don't get embarrassed when I'm trying to show it off to friends/family.

Attached Files:

4 people like this.
  2. 2011v

2011v Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks and nice to know. Should def be a sticky!

3. mad-dog-one

mad-dog-one Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    ----USA----
    indyV:

I have been searching for info about parking guidance calibration instructions for the Prius Gen 3 V. This is a wonderful find that frees me from the high $ charged by the dealer. This is a must for V owners with the advanced technology package and owners of the other Gen 3 Prius models having the advanced technology package. Thank you for finding and posting this info and .pdf