1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Luggage storage box

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ml86, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ml86

ml86 New Member

On page 314 of the owners manual it says there is a support rod for the lid on the luggage storage box. I can't find mine. ADHD? Any ideas on where it might be?

Also, the center arm rest in the back seat does not fold down horizonal. It lays flat on the seat, tipped at an angle? Is this the norm?

Thank you. So far my problems are more curiosity than issues. This is a fun car to own.

2. BoosPrius

BoosPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Max Smart @ Apr 13 2006, 01:09 AM) [snapback]238988[/snapback]</div>
    As you face into the cargo area, and lift the trunk lid, look to your left. There is a "track" on the left side of the trunk, just below where the lid would rest, that has a black rod. It's similar to the type of rod that props up your hood when you check your oil. I had to pull pretty hard to get the rod out of the track, but it works great.

3. ml86

ml86 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BayouBulldog @ Apr 13 2006, 09:00 AM) [snapback]239061[/snapback]</div>

Well it's pretty obvious, like most things, when it's pointed out to you. I found it just as you said. Thanks.