1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

maaaan.. Almost got hit yesterday

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by cyclopathic, May 23, 2011.

1. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    was taking kids home in wife's Prius.. making left turn into neighborhood on green light..

A couple #$%^&! came over blind crest, going about 75-80 in 40MPH zone. Glad there is no tranny delay on Prius CVT, but I read all fine print off the front of 1st gixxer. If not for that and my quick reaction one of my kids and the A-hole would have been dead. Dude didn't even flinch.

This is residential area.. Damn squids!
    -------------------------------------
    Disclaimer: this is not biker bash post.. more alone brainless driver line..

2. GSW

GSW PRIUS POWER

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Wow! Sounds like a close call and with the kids, YIKES! One reason I don't like driving in ECO mode it has to much delay and cuts reaction time. Glad everyone was OK.

3. sipnfuel

sipnfuel New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    When turning left into my own driveway, there is a blind crest and a curve up the road.

One time, I'm making a left turn into my driveway and someone driving an SUV in my neighborhood is barreling down the hill and slams on the brake to miss me. Except I don't feel like gunning it because there is the matter of driving headlong into my garage door.

It's a mom and her kid in the passenger seat. She flipped me off. How classy.

I give her the stink eye every time I see her.