1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Madison Hybrid Group - Want to get together April 2?

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by ericbecky, Mar 25, 2005.

1. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Calling all hybrid owners and anyone interested in hybrid cars. Prius, Civic, Accord, Insight, Escape, 400h and more.

Next Saturday morning April 2nd, from 10:00 -11:30 the Madison Hybrid Group will meet at the Greenway Station Starbucks in Middleton, Wisconsin.

We’ll have updates about upcoming hybrids and in addition to your own hybrid, there will be a hard-to-find Honda Accord Hybrid available for exploring.

Come share stories and tips, complain (or gloat) about high gas prices, as well as vent any frustrations about those pesky EPA mileage estimates. Even if you don’t own a hybrid car, but want to find out more about hybrid, please feel free to join us. Fun is guaranteed!

If you know you are coming, send me a private message, post a reply here, or email me at the address in my profile. That way we obtain a big enough table for our group.

See you there!

Eric Powers

Directions
    Starbucks Middleton is on Greenway Blvd just west of the beltline. Past the McDonald’s and Denny’s. Here’s a map where you can create driving directions http://tinyurl.com/4fr2n

Starbucks Madison/Greenway Station
    8310 Greenway Blvd.
    Middleton, Wisconsin 53562