1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Magical Mystery Tour

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jimfah, Jan 22, 2006.

1. jimfah

jimfah Junior Member

Took a trip from Sellersville PA to Camden, NJ (New Nav system - wanted to go somewhere so the Aquarium sounded ok). Was in the mood to follow the nav instructions no matter how dumb. Boy were they dumb fut follow the path did I. Routed me around and under a direct road and then through the urbanside (opposite of countryside?) over the smaller Tacony Palmyra bridge, avoiding 95 for a surface road through some questionable parts of Camden - finally ending up at the aquarium.

Only after sitting in the parking lot plotting a course home did I discover the Allow Freeway was turned off! Drive and learn. I saw some places I have never been.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    :lol:

I did the same thing the first time I took Priapus on the Tollway. As soon as I got on, he told me to get off. Screw that, I'm fine where I am so I blew past that exit and he quickly told me to exit five miles ahead. What are you nuts? I know where I'm going and I am NOT playing this game for the next 40 miles.

Needless to say, I canceled the guidance, didn't use it on the way home, and that evening realized that yeah, avoid toll roads was enabled.

As you said, "Drive and learn"

3. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    What is cool for us is the enable ferry feature. It workd like a charm, even on our rural island.