1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Magnetic Gray #4 ordered 6/24/06 - Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by gampp, Jun 27, 2006.

1. gampp

gampp New Member

Date Ordered: June 24 (and 27)

Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Stevinson Toyota West, Lakewood, CO; Mountain States Toyota, Denver, CO; Bighorn Toyota, Glenwood Springs, CO

Timeframe given for delivery: 2-3 months

Color: Magnetic Gray

Option Package: #4

Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: Unsure

I have one on order from 3 different dealers in a race to see who can get me the car first (and before September 30).

The wife and I looked at the Prius a couple of years back, but held off due to purchasing a new house. It's now time to trade-in her VW Passat for a car that is more environmentally friendly. Combine that with the great tax credits from the federal and state government (yea, Colorado!), and the Prius is the obvious choice.

2. gampp

gampp New Member

Got a call from Stevinson last weekend and they have an exact match on the way that was cancelled by the original folks. They made their way down the list and no one before us was willing to do the deal this week. We are, and should have the Prius by Tuesday. The sales guy said it was the fastest Prius order he's ever filled (2 weeks).

3. gampp

gampp New Member

We got the call last Friday and picked her up that evening. Our sales guy at Stevinson said it's the fastest Prius order he'd ever filled (2 weeks). We really like the Magnetic Gray color and it drives even better than I remebered from the test drive. Stevinson was a fantastic dealership all the way through and I highly recommend dealing with them.

4. 4chi

4chi New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gampp @ Jul 12 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]285027[/snapback]</div>
    Gamp, who was your sales person? I called Stev. W and was told to expect at least 5 months, which seems crazy.

5. kn6vv

kn6vv Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4chi @ Aug 8 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]299789[/snapback]</div>
    For you folks in the Front Range area of Colorado I highly recommend Ehrlich Toyota in Greeley. I just took delivery of my Prius this last Monday! I was given 2.5-3 month wait and my Prius arrived in only 2 months. My sales person, Kent Cochran, said they over estimate the delivery times for worst case conditions and almost always arrive "early" to the delight of their customers. While mine was "early", it was longer than expected as they had trouble finding the package 8 in the Seaside color! He did find a package 8 in Black only 1 week after my order but I passed on it for the Seaside color, my favorite.

The Ehrlich staff is VERY friendly, easy to work with, no pressure, and I received frequent calls during the order process with updates.

They sell the Prius at MSRP plus standard dealer prep, no add on costs, and they ask for a $500 deposit for the order as opposed to $1000 deposit asked for by Pederson Toyota in Ft Collins. I've been told some unpleasant stories about Stevenson in Denver too so you may wish to call Ehrlich if your interested. I also learned that Ehrlich Toyota is one of two dealers that sell more Prius than any other Colorado dealers! Kent also told me that sometimes they get a person who backs out of their Prius order when it arrives due to changed mine, loss of job or income etc. so he may get you something quick. I highly recomend Ehrlich Toyota! I was treated so well during the order and purchase that they will get ALL my Toyota business for sales, parts, and service!

Best wishes! Tom KN6VV

6. 4chi

4chi New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kn6vv @ Aug 8 2006, 07:23 PM) [snapback]299864[/snapback]</div>
    That does sound good...refundable or non-refundable deposit?

7. kn6vv

kn6vv Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4chi @ Aug 8 2006, 08:08 PM) [snapback]299949[/snapback]</div>
    I asked him for a refundable deposit before making the order and my salesperson agreed to do it.