1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mail-Order source for OIL FILTERS !!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by FloridaWen, Dec 10, 2007.

1. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Since my closest Toyota Dealer is 35 miles away and the actual Dealer we purchased our '07 Prius Touring from is over 45 miles away, I wish to purchase two or three GENUINE TOYOTA OIL FILTERS (and drain plug washers) from a reliable "mail-order" (Internet) source (NOT eBay) !! I have a great source for Honda/Acura parts for my '04 CR-V but currently I am in search of a TOYOTA Internet Parts Dealer, preferably close to Florida.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.......... THANKS !! :)

2. dumas

dumas Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I got a case of genuine Toyota filters from www.trdparts4u.com. They arrived quickly and the price was good.

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  4. MattFL

MattFL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I second this source. I've been buying parts here for my Tacoma for a couple of years, excellent service and excellent prices. This is actually a full dealer, so if you don't see the part on their web site just send them an email with your VIN and they'll send you back pricing and availability.

5. HighBreed

HighBreed Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Great source. I just bought two cases today for the Prius and my other cars. Good price, no tax outside of Texas, and FREE shipping.:D

6. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    THANKS for all the replies..............
    I just placed my order with www.trdparts4u.com (Dallas Toyota). Great prices, easy internet checkout. I just hope they pack the items well to avoid any shipping damage, especially this busy time of year.

7. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I split a $100 order of air filters from them. Was happy with the service & they were well packed.