1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. Adnan jordan

Adnan jordan New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    hello everybody
    I'm from Jordan i have 2009 Toyota Prius but since 5 months , i'm facing a problem which is loosing the trip information on the led screen , i mean fuel gauge speed,gear information D P N B
    and it appears suddenly after finishing either a short trip or long one ... after stopping the car when i try to run it again i get black screen only nothing there also that effects the rear camera the back door also refuse to open mostly no buzzer for the seat belt... but the car is running and i can drive so what i normally do i reset it by disconnecting the 12V cable and return it back to the pool.

plz help me whats wrong there....????!!!!
    How can i fix it ...???
    what can i do????

2. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sounds like a bad 12V battery. There are many threads around dealing with that problem, symptoms, and possible fixes. Is the dome (interior/overhead light) dim? The "search" function can be quite useful. Welcome to PriusChat! You've certainly come to the right place to learn everything you're ever likely to need to know about your Prius! - Wil