1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Maint & Repair Manual

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by ozarkretiree, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ozarkretiree

ozarkretiree Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Has anyone purchased and used the ALLDATAdiy.com book(on-line download) for Prius? If so, do you care to share your opinion?

2. RobertK

RobertK Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I subscribe to ALLDATA for all of my cars. While I haven't used the Prius manual very much, I have used it on my older cars and find it to be very helpful. I have the print copy of some sections of my Volvo shop manual, and find the ALLDATA guide for that car is identical, right down to the translation errors. It also shows flat rate labor times, OEM part numbers, and bulletins. While I have never seen a print copy of the Toyota shop manual I would expect a similar comparison for the Prius. Between ALLDATA and PriusChat you should find everything you need to take care of your Prius.

ALLDATA is not a download but an online subscription. You can print anything you need to take out to the garage. I like it because it will incorporate any changes made after the original guide was published.

For the record, I have no connection to ALLDATA or Toyota other than being a satisfied customer.

3. ozarkretiree

ozarkretiree Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    thanks for the info, exactly what I needed to hear before subscribing.

4. Unleashd

Unleashd Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Five