1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Maintainance Reminder Reset

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by eric1234, Sep 5, 2016.

1. eric1234

eric1234 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have a 2016 Prius 3. It recently turned 15kmiles, and I'm getting the "Maintainance required. Bring car to dealer" reminder.

Is there a way to turn this off? I've gone into the maintenance "app" and deleted all reminders, to no avail. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

In the 2010, there was a sequence that involved the trip reset and km/h selector buttons.

Is there something similar for the 2016? I'd really like to get rid of this damned reminder everytime I start the car. I do have a scan gauge I could use if necessary.

Many thanks,
    Eric

2. itonarely

itonarely Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I took my vehicle in for service last month and, after having left the dealer, realized that the maintenance reminder light was still lit. I took the vehicle back a few days later and the service rep sat down in the car, did something to the vehicle, and the light was gone. So, the answer to your question is "yes" but I do not know the sequence of what he did.