1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Maintenance

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by CoreyR, Nov 22, 2015.

1. CoreyR

CoreyR New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello,

We have been taking our 2013 Prius C to the dealership for the first two years. We now want to consider taking it somewhere less expensive.

Would anyone have any recommendations for a place in Canada (specifically Ottawa, Ontario) to take our car for routine maintenance (and to maintain warranty).

We are not interested in anything DIY and would like to consider places such as Midas, Speedy and Canadian Tire. Thoughts? Are these places good for hybrids?

Thank you!
    Corey

Attached Files:

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! the maintenance your car needs up to 100,000 mile and more, can be done anywhere. that being said, i would be more comfortable with a trusted mechanic, triple a, or something along those lines, vs the places you mentioned, just for quality of workmanship. but if you have had a good experience with them, they would be fine.

3. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I take mine to Toyota service centers for warranty reasons. If anything ever comes up they were the only ones that have ever touched that car.