1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Making a "Rally" video

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by JohnRobinson, Nov 20, 2010.

1. JohnRobinson

JohnRobinson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hi everyone.

I am in the process of making a rally video featuring the Toyota Prius. Problem is that I dont have anywhere near enough video to complete it.

I am getting a rally driver friend to take a day out with me and my Prius in the norwegian rally stages and hopefully going to get alot of video from that day but would like to show as many cars as possible.

So this is what I need.

Any video of Prius, sliding (controlled'ish) powersliding, handbrake turns. Basically anything that looks half cool.

Now I know I will get people saying that its not possible in the Prius and you can damage your car but after a few hours on a rally stage with all the ice and snow I have to say that it worked very well.

Please do not go out and crash your Prius. Thats not what I want. I am hoping there will be enough footage laying on peoples computers to complete my project.

Please send them to my email address adultwebmail (at) broadpark.no

Thanks very much in advance and Ill post it here first when finished.

Have a great weekend!!!

John

2. JohnRobinson

JohnRobinson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Oh, had hoped for a little more response than zero vids. Ah well. :confused: