1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

map date in different place on 2015 prius v

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by GMbP, Feb 10, 2015.

1. GMbP

GMbP New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I tried to find my NAV ID on my new prius v, but there is no "system info"setting under "general"under "setup".
    I looked up the manual and went to Apps, navigation, options and map data. There, I saw my map is dated June 1, 2014, but it did not give the NAV ID, so it could be any version that was put in last June..

Aside from my nav screen repeatedly freezing up, the nav directions when it does work are crazy some of the time, and I still cannot get my Iphone 6 to sound through the speakers even thought the phone part works well.
    I wonder if I have to register for that ëntune"thing to get it to work?

2. ems2158

ems2158 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I have a 2013 Prius v. Registering with the entune app adds traffic updates but it shouldn't make any difference with the way the basic nav operates.
    Don't have an Iphone but I have been able to get my Android phone to play through the speakers.
    One feature of entune I do enjoy is the Pandora app. You have to register to use it. I love being able to stream music from my Pandora channel and the app shows the album art on the screen. I have Tmobile and don't get charged for the data when using Pandora. Use it all the time.