1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

March LIPOG Meet

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by nyconrad, Mar 5, 2007.

1. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    LIPOG MEET </span>
    Sunday March 11, 2007
    12 Noon
    Parking lot @ Black Forest Brewhaus

Go to lipog.org for details[/b]

2. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Gonna be out of town... sorry~...

I'm still looking forward to the April meet with Prius tech and all. Any updates on that?

3. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle

4. nyconrad

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScottY @ Mar 5 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]400402[/snapback]</div>
    Don't know if Bruce will be at this meeting. He is our contact with the Toyota dealer. As soon as we get updated info it will be posted on website - lipog.org

5. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    I'm sure that DAN will show up also.............................. all from across the Sound.

6. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

A quick hello to everyone!

Tony has been in the hospital since January 22......so...sorry I won't be seeing you all again this month.....maybe April.

terri

7. nyconrad

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(terri @ Mar 10 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]403513[/snapback]</div>
    Terri:
    Hope all is going as well as can be expected. You'll be missed. Take care of yourself and be strong.
    Emile

8. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

Hi everyone! Thanks, Emile...Home today, iced in in Centerport.

I took my Toyota in to Huntington Toyota yesterday and spent some time with John Pinero..He spoke with Bruce and said he was waiting to hear something..that he was willing to open up the service center on a Sunday if we wanted to meet there.

He hadn't checked out LIPOG as of yesterday, nor had he checked out PriusChat forums...while I was there, he did so! So.....they seem very accommodating regarding getting together with our group.

THEN! Tada! Since I missed the buffet dinner back in February...(which I mentioned)...after my service was completed...

NO CHARGE!

YAY!

Very good of them. Someone had keyed my car, driver's side...not too deep, but they compounded it a little until I can get to cleaning the car.

Tony is still in the hospital..doesn't look much better. He is on dialysis three times a week for End Stage Renal Failure, but he is also having cardiac episodes...nausea and fevers...not medically stable enough to transfer to a rehab ...if he can go to rehab and get a little strength, I will bring him home with a 24/7 live-in to help me, since he will be mostly bed-bound.

But...I am hanging in there....as is hubby. I still have Certified Nursing Assistants hired on Private Duty from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. for him. Being blind and also, sometimes, confused...he is so grateful they are there to help him.

So...hopefully, I will make the April meeting ...if it is in regular location.

terri

I bought a toy Seaside Pearl Prius...playing with toy cars at my age??

It was so cute!