1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mark All Topics Read

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by FarNorth, Apr 7, 2004.

1. FarNorth

FarNorth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Danny,

I find that after reading selected threads in many of the forums some remain which from previous glances do not interest me. Therefore, I use your conveniently placed "Mark All Topics Read" button.

My suggestion for the board is that this button return the screen to the "PriusChat.com Forum Index" screen rather than the particular forum which I have completed reading and must next ask for the index again.

Is that possible on one of your "weekend upgrades"?

Comments from other members on whether this would make navigating more efficient?

Raymond

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sounds like a good idea to me - I'll look into it for the next round of "Weekend Updates"

(cue Tina Faye)

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Ah, Tina Fey on Weekend Update... the one remaining reason to watch Saturday Night Live.

4. FarNorth

FarNorth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Danny,

Have you made any progress in redirecting the return from marking all topics read?

I don't know all the interworkings of the site but it would seem that this would cut down on the number of hits since the number of screen refreshes would be cut from two to one (would not have the intermediate step of returning to the specific forum before returning to the main menu).

Don't want to "nag", just a gentle reminder.

Raymond