1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mask? What mask?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Vic Doucette, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Vic Doucette

Vic Doucette Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I got a slick flier from my dealership yesterday, "introducing" me to the service department and offering me a few coupons to get me through the door. One of the coupons offered 10% off on pretty much any accessory.

Among the photos in the flier was one of a new Prius with a black nose mask on it -- exactly the sort of thing I was looking to buy for my car. I decided to check it out this morning after breakfast.

I get to the dealer and make my way to the parts departmrnt. The guy behind the counter asks me what I want and I tell him about wanting to purchase the nose mask.

He looks it up in his book ... or tries to, anyway, but there's no listing for it in any catalog he can find.

"There's no such item," he tells me.

"But here's a picture of it, on the car," I tell him, sliding the flier across the counter.

He agrees that that's a picture of a Prius with a nose mask, all right, but there's still no listing for it in his catalog.

He promised to investigate on Monday and contact me after that.

Has anybidy else seen such a thing? How much was it? How do you like it?

2. astroqb

astroqb New Member

:rolleyes: Got mine From www.Delandtoyota.com . $115.00 + Ship. Almost a perfect fit save for the bottom peice covering the bottom of the front bumper. Very tight fit. Let it sit in the sun for a few hours to allow it to streach before attempting to put it on your vehicle. It's a Toyota item #PT218-47050. Your Toyota dealer will tell you that it's not made for the 2007 but it will fit.
    Good Luck! B)

Deland Toyota 386 734-2184-446 1 800 883-2645
    Charles Williams Partss Manager