1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

May 17. First-Ever Hybrid Car Cruise Night – Middleton, WI

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by ericbecky, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Attention Hybrid Car enthusiasts!

The first-ever Hybrid Car Cruise Night will be held Thursday, May 17 from 5 – 9pm at the Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton, WI.
    Map: http://tinyurl.com/2d5yz5

While all hybrids are welcome, the featured hybrid for the evening will be the Honda Insight.

So mark your calendars and plan to stop by, share your hybrid with the world, and let everyone know how much you love your hybrid.

There is a car wash just down the street if you need to do some last minute cleaning. Map: http://tinyurl.com/yvevm9

If you miss this one, the next Hybrid Car Cruise Night will be Thursday, July 19. (This is just prior to Hybridfest, so we may have hybrid car visitors from around the country.) Featured hybrid will be the Toyota Prius. We are also working to get a Lexus GS 600h L to the cruise that night.

Lastly, if you love classic cars, be sure to stop by any of the Classic Car Cruise Nights any other Thursday night this summer April 26 – September 27. Same time 5 – 9pm. http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/cruise

Thanks to Quaker Steak & Lube and Wisconsin Collector Car for making possible this great opportunity for hybrid car enthusiasts to get together.

2. ericbecky

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Looks like the weather tonight will be beautiful for tonights hybrid Car Cruise Night!

I'm trying to get a rough head-count.

PM me or send me an email if you know you're going to be there.

So far we have Insights, Civic Hybrids and a Lexus 450h... but no Prius. :eek:

3. timm

timm Medical Transport Driver

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Eric,

:( Sad that I could not join the cruise this time, but I'd love to hear all about it and see some pics.

Thanks,

Timm

4. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD New Member

Damn, I just saw this tonight. I would have def. gone.

5. ericbecky

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BORNGEARHEAD @ May 17 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]444568[/snapback]</div>
    Well, there's always Thrusday, July 19th!

Tonight there were 5 Insights and 1 Prius. The dealer's 450h that was supposed to be there got sold today. Dang. We all had a good time.