1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Meet the newbie ...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Heartmusicman, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Heartmusicman

Heartmusicman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Brian from just north of Seattle. My wife and I are retired and travel a LOT! We just took delivery on our '08 Spectra Blue package 6 ... I can see there'll be quite a fun learning curve, especially with the GPS and the bluetooth phone link ...

I've made a bunch of mistakes here already, and will probably make some more. I feel very welcome.

Thank you, all ...

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations on your new car! :welcome:

3. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I bet you will soon know the car like the back of your hand. Did you get a Touring or non-Touring? If you got a Touring then you are driving my car, lol well the car that I am waiting for. Hope you find lots of helpful bits on the site, I know that I have.

4. BoisePrius

BoisePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats and welcome! Another spectra blue owner here.

5. priusuk2008

priusuk2008 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ditto all the above and welcome :welcome: You'll lurrrvv driving your new wheels

6. Heartmusicman

Heartmusicman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks to all for the welcome and encouragement! I erred in the color of our car, though - it's Seaside Pearl Blue. The way the brochures show Seaside Pearl it looks WAY lighter than it actually is up close and personal. My wife argued that I was wrong while talking about eh color with our neighbors, and, of course, she was right ... Big surprise! Seaside is more of a grey blue and looks great with the grey leather. Absolutely love the car and continue to be pleasantly surprised by the things I didn't have a clue it'd do. Getting rid of our clip-on-the-visor garage door opener was the latest in what I'm sure'll be a nice list of such items ...

We're in love ... :love: