1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Memory / Power Seats

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by airpolgas, Dec 16, 2005.

1. airpolgas

airpolgas New Member

We've been driving our new 06 for about a week now, and last night, my wife finally had her turn in driving. We still have an 04 Camry LE, and the first thing she looked for was the seat height adjustment after she sat on the driver's seat. She was disappointed to find out it does not have a height adjustment.

I am now looking to get an aftermarket power module, hopefully with a memory function, but I can't seem to find one in Google. Most results I get are about cars that DO HAVE memory seats.

Any suggestions on where I should search? Brand names maybe, or some local shops in the L.A. area? I know I can probably call those people at West Coast Customs (MTV's Pimp My Ride), but I don't think I can afford their services.

Thanks.

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    There is a fairly lengthy thread on this of recent vintage. The title of it starts with "HELP!" and it's in the Main Forum. Might be 10-15 "pages" in. Suggestions were made there for aftermarket seats.