1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Merced, CA; Any color #9, ordered Apr 5 04; took it home 6/6

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by erinishuman, Jun 7, 2004.

1. erinishuman

erinishuman Original Owner

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am now the happy owner of a Silver #9. I had been on Dianne's list since September and due to her extreme and well-deserved popularity I joined a "back-up" list in April. Turns out that one came through! So I am a claim jumper, though with dianne's enthusiastic support.

I was quite happy with the folks at Merced Toyota (Melissa Favello), though she says now their wait is quite long (~8 months).

Merced is about 2 hours from my house, and the drive home was a lot of fun. My 11 year old was trying to figure out how to tell the Nav system the right way home. for some reason, it didn't suggest Sandy Mush Road as the preferred route through the Central Valley...

I have a list of license plate possibles as long as my arm, will post when I decide.

-Erin

2. HerkyHawk

HerkyHawk New Member

Congrats! That's a very short wait. We are hoping to hear something in the next month - have been waiting since March on a pretty short list (we're #3).

Enjoy your new Prius!