1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mercedes out of control in the UK - video.

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by pakitt, Jan 22, 2011.

1. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Is Mercedes being bashed about it? guess what, no...
    And I think this is already the second time I hear about a Mercedes in the UK loosing control in the past 12 months...

Video here, it starts after the ad.
    The comment on the side reads:
    "Bletchley shopkeeper miraculously safe: security cameras show how, for a split second, he hasn't been run over by the Mercedes that went through his shop window. Driving the car a lady who claimed she lost control of the vehicle [how, it is not mentioned]. There were no injured people."

[EDIT] The news was reported only 2 days ago on the Italian Newspaper "La Repubblica" where I found the video. This news was orginally already posted by GrumpyCabbie as per his link below.
    Interesting to notice that nothing is being really said on why the car went through the shop window...not a word. If it were a Toyota, better yet a Prius...Thank goodness it was a Mercedes...

2. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  3. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    As it usually happens, when you post a new thread the search engine shows you useless entries - it is really difficult to figure out if somebody has posted something similar....
    Oh well, at least we have the italian point of view as well... ;)

4. pakitt

pakitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited