1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Cheap!, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member

Merry Christmas to all of you that have made this year one of my most enjoyable. I wanted to mention a few special thanks to those of you who have helped me rip apart and figure out how to put back together my very expensive car. Then it occurred to me that there are way too many of you to name all of you. Therefore I will just name the main culprits that have caused me so much enjoyment and my wife so much worry as she watched me operate on our baby.

To: The Force, Darrell, Dolio, Prius Blue, Hobbit, Mrbigh, Docvijay, Key Driver, Skwyre7, AuntBee, TJandGENESIS, Eclectcmoi, Jack Kelly, Steve O, Jeannie, Dreichla, Proco, Hyo silver, Dragonfly, Galaxee, Efusco, Tideland Prius, TonyPShaefer and on and on… Like I said way too many to name you all. So thank you for the advice and laughs, Merry Christmas to you all and sorry about those of you I have left out.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR! Muffins and margaritas all the way around. :D

2. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cheap! @ Dec 19 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]364125[/snapback]</div>
    Wow! I'm flattered I made the cut, Cheap! I pictured myself more as the guy in the back of the room making wisecracks that no one pays attention to. :)

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year yourself.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Dec 19 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]364132[/snapback]</div>
    I was thinking the same thing. Well, maybe not in the back of the room. Definitely off to the side though.

Happy/Merry assorted holidays to everyone.

4. jared2

jared2 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Dec 19 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]364132[/snapback]</div>
    Guess I'm in the "and on and on" :)

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skwyre7 @ Dec 19 2006, 08:27 AM) [snapback]364160[/snapback]</div>
    Ditto...

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

6. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    a very merry christmas to everyone. and to anyone who doesn't celebrate christmas, a happy holiday season to you as well. it's the best time of year to remember what (and who) you have and not worry about what you don't. ;)

and cheap, i stood in your wife's shoes the first time DH ripped the car apart (biting my nails, etc) too. now i'm usually involved in it... :lol: