1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MFD Background and Secret Display Menus

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by rangermike, Mar 17, 2007.

1. rangermike

rangermike New Member

Hi everyone! We've had our 2007 Package 3 Barcelona Red for exactly a week now. This site has been great!! Tons of information and great topics!

I've got a question on the MFD background color. As you can see from the picture below, the only color options I have are Green and Orange - not the most exciting colors in my opinion. So, I pulled out my manual, and a picture in the manual indicates there are many more background colors: Blue, Beige, Gray, Orange and Green. Why don't I have these other color options...?

[attachmentid=6915]

So, I poked around and found this website:

On how to get to the secret display menus

I followed the directions, but my display menus were different (I'm assuming because I have an '07 and the menus on the site were older?). Anywho, I poked around the menus, but could not find the section in which I can alter the background color. See the pics below...

[attachmentid=6916]

[attachmentid=6917]

I'm getting tired of green and I don't really like orange. Any ideas???

THANKS!!

Attached Files:

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    you only get the other background colors on the other type of MFD- like in the 04-05s and i guess the base model 06-07s.

sorry :(

3. rangermike

rangermike New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 17 2007, 05:01 PM) [snapback]407565[/snapback]</div>
    Crap, that's a bummer. Thanks for the info, tho.