1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MFD information screen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by santoro1, Jul 26, 2006.

1. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

When I was first looking at the Prius, I remember a salesman showing me the information screen of the MFD. It had areas where you could keep track of maintenance things like oil changes, dealership name and phone number, etc.. I have a package 4... Is that screen on the MFD for a higher package bec I can't seem to find it? Thanks. I have looked a bit in the users manual with no luck yet.

2. marjam

marjam Member

I have never heard or seen that screen but maybe someone else here knows about it. I have found that I have always known far more about the Prius than any salesman I have dealt with.

3. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    On mine, you push the INFO button on the MFD. Then there is an ICON that says "maintenance". Like usual, you can only access it when under 5mph

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's only available if you have the navigation system.

5. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Jul 27 2006, 03:13 AM) [snapback]293038[/snapback]</div>
    that's the answer...I don't have the nav system, nor do i want it...However, it would have been nice to have the maintenance screen and calandar. Oh well...