1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Might be selling ‘07#4 w/HOV (possible job change) - Curious about price...

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by SVPriusFan, Jan 3, 2008.

1. SVPriusFan

SVPriusFan Hymotioned and loving it...

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi all,

First time poster, but a long time lurker here at your forum (a fantastic resource, BTW). I bought an ‘07 a year ago and just barely made the cut for the HOV lane stickers, which have been absolutely invaluable for my weekly commute between Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Unfortunately I may be moving out of state when my contract ends after the end of February, probably to Colorado - although I won't know for sure until about the middle of Feb.

If I do make the change I will be interested in selling my Prius and looking for something more suited to winter snows, and I'm curious what I could get for it. I've seen all kinds of numbers for different years/equipment bandied about here and was hoping for some feedback. Apparently the HOV stickers make quite a difference from what I’ve read.

Here are the stats:

2007 classic silver package #4 (everything except NAV and Leather)

HOV stickers

Coastal tech EV-mode switch on the CC stalk

26K miles (mostly freeway commute)

pre-paid maintenance (something I wished I would have bought through the PC forum, but alas...)

Except per above the car is completely stock and is in absolutely wonderful shape, body, interior and paint like new - no dings and always garaged at night. Of note - I have been trying to utilize the hypermiling techniques shared here (when prudent, of course) and I have averaged 52 MPG here in the Bay Area according to the display screen which I last reset at 10K miles. I hope this gives an idea of how well the car runs...

Thanks,
    SVPriusFan

2. SVPriusFan

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Well, I am moving to Colorado :bolt:and the car has been sold:lock1: - thanks to everyone who contacted me...

:rockon:Love these smileys!:rockon:

SVPriusFan

3. HighBreed

HighBreed Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    How much did u let it go? Good luck on your new job transfer!

4. SVPriusFan

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Let me put it this way: The sales price for my 31K used '07 plus the tax credit I received when I got it just bought me a brand new 0-time 08 package 4...

I'm a happy camper :D:D:D