1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MiHG to install 24 block heater's on 10-13-07

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Bradlee, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Bradlee

Bradlee New Member

OK everyone, at long last we have a go for our group install! This will be our 3rd BH install for the MiHG and the largest to date.

The BH's are on their way to me and I've checked with Wayne (Fire Engineer) and Ken (Ghost) and we've settled on Saturday October 13 for the Milwaukee area install.

The installs will be done at our house on Pewaukee Lake starting at about 8am.

We will be doing 2 installs at a time and each install takes about 30 minutes on each, if all goes OK. We have about 24 BH's to install, if all can make it, so plan you're arrival with this in mind. Please let me know if you have to get in and out right away so we can schedule you in ASAP. If not, we'll work it like we did last winter and get cars in and out based on when you arrive. Please park along Kopmeier Drive (you'll see the line of cars) and check in at the garage.

Our family will be grilling out for all members with all food and beverage provided. Early arrivals will get donuts and coffee. So in other words, except for the installers, this is a MiHG Party Day! Remember that I urge you to make some type of donation to your installer in the $25 range with a gift card or cash. If you have not sent me your check, please bring me one for $35.

If you cannot make this Install date, you'll have the option of going to Chicago on the 20th for the install of the Chicago Prius Group members. Since I hope most of you will be coming to our house for a PARTY, if you can't make either of these two dates, you may need to make arrangements with Ken for a private install at a mutually agreed upon time.

Let me know if you will NOT be attending, so we can plan on food. I'll stay in touch with all of you if there are any changes in our plans.

Thanks for your support of the MiHG and I'm happy that I could organize this for you all.

Bradlee Fons
    The Milwaukee Hybrid Group
    milwaukeehybridgroup.com