1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Millennium Silver, 2005, BC/#6, 2004-09-17, Manchester NH

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by metamatic, Oct 7, 2004.

1. metamatic

metamatic Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Date Ordered: 2004-09-17
    Dealer Ordered From: Autofair Toyota, Manchester, NH
    Timeframe given for delivery: 2004-10-10 thru 2004-10-14
    Color: Millennium Silver Metallic
    Option Package: BC (#6)
    Paid MSRP.
    Car arrived today, 2004-10-07.
    Got to sit in it, though I don't get to drive it until next week when the registration is sorted out...

2. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Re: Millennium Silver, 2005, BC/#6, 2004-09-17, Manchester N

I hope they (Autofair) treated you ok. I've walked out of their dealerships twice because of sales reps to flat-out lied about their pricing. The first time I thought it just was the salesman, now I think its their policy.

Good luck, see you around southern NH.

3. metamatic

metamatic Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    From 0 to Prius in 1 month

Not my experience at all. The guy I dealt with was Ryan Erskine. He gave me a price breakdown by phone, including their fees, before I'd put down a deposit or even said I wanted to be on their wait list. I didn't have to push him to quote me a total price. And, the final price I paid last week was the price I was quoted on the first phone call. Well, 5 cents less, to be precise.

Picked up the car today. Everyone at Autofair has been very friendly and helpful. The manager followed up to check I was happy with everything, and they've sent me a customer satisfaction survey. It certainly seems to me as if they're taking customer service seriously, so I'm a bit bemused by your experience. You're sure it was Autofair Toyota, and not one of the other Autofair showrooms? They could be under different management, with different policies...

4. DonDNH

DonDNH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Re: Millennium Silver, 2005, BC/#6, 2004-09-17, Manchester N

Glad to hear that you got your car and had a good experience with AutoFair. Maybe their customer commitment is improving.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the car.