1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Millennium Silver, Package #9, 1/17/2004, Northbrook, IL

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by jdb-44, Jan 27, 2004.

1. jdb-44

jdb-44 Junior Member

Date Ordered: 1/17/2004
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Northbrook, IL
    Timeframe given for delivery: 6 months
    Color: Millennium Silver
    Option Package: 9
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: 36

I just found out my waiting list number yesterday. 36...sheesh. Well, at 2 allocations per month, with, say, an average of 1 or 2 Prii (?) per allocation--hmm, is that 12 months? My dealer and her manager were both optimistic that 6 months was a good, conservative estimate. We'll see, I guess. Just gives me more time to save up for the downpayment.

Jared

2. tag

tag Senior Member

Probably doesn't mean much, but the web site for Northbrook Toyota is showing a couple of 2004's in inventory (probably g o n e, though!).

FWIW, I spoke with a salesman from Libertyville Toyota a few weeks ago and he said they were telling customers they couldn't guarantee anyone placing an order after that time would get an 04.

3. jdb-44

jdb-44 Junior Member

Cars in stock

Yes, I saw that on their website before I went in for the test drive. And they do actually have two Prii--but they are not for sale--they're only for test driving, on loan from somewhere(?). I drove the Salsa Red one, which didn't have Package 9 (which I have ordered). The Millennium Silver one supposedly does have Package 9.

4. tag

tag Senior Member

My dealer also has a Salsa that's used for test drives and it isn't a package 9 either.

I can't help but wonder why a dealer would use a Silver BC for test drives considering the huge demand for that color/package combo.