1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Miller toyota of anaheim best service experience

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by JKENWOOD60, Nov 2, 2010.

1. JKENWOOD60

JKENWOOD60 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow !!!!! What a great experience my wife had when she brought in our 09 prius. We did not purchase the vehicle from a dealer but this dealer made feel like family. The service writer pulled up a national history on this vehicle so we could see services that were performed already and then make a plan for future services, wow they really took the time to help my wife out. They performed this world class inspection for my wife with no charge to inspect the vehicle for needed repairs. My wife felt so comfortable with this. No pressure was put on my wife to buy. They gave her a report in ink for her to see and they even emailed me that inspection so my wife and i could make the right decision for repairs togrther. This is the first time my wife went to a dealership and felt so comfortable with the way she was treated. They even washed our car for us with no charge. We will always reccomend miller toyota of anaheim to all our family and friends. Hats off to miller toyota

1 person likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    whaddayou, work there?:rolleyes:

3. krg03

krg03 Not expert, just experienced

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    A rare find.
    You sound just like the comercial....lol
    just curious what recommendations they made.

4. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hard to imagine what repairs a 2009 Prius needed, besides engine oil/oil filter change.