1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MINOR audio upgrades

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by yeswab, Jan 10, 2007.

1. yeswab

yeswab Don't know actual Package

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Can anyone in eastern Nassau or western-to-mid-Suffolk recommend a car audio place that is trustworthy to install better speakers than those that came with my allegedly top-of-the-line audio package?

I intend to abide by whatever the dealer may say about the ratings/wattage/impedance/whatever-the-hell-it-is of new speakers, so as not to violate the warranty regarding the car's fussy electrical system.

So, I want an aftermarket sound place with a brain, so they can understand this and choose a product/do the work accordingly.

I also intend to add a SIMPLE XM capability, with one of those completely external units that clips to the dashboard and plugs into the line input intended for iPods.

2. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yeswab @ Jan 10 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]373540[/snapback]</div>

Men, you are 2 weeks to late, I just closed my electronics's repairs and installation shop in Franklin Square.

If you will be able to show at our next LIPOG meet-up this incoming Sunday I can demo my gear in DUAL PWR so U can have a more educated audio equipment change over in the near future. Also I have some new hardware that can be of your benefit.