1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mirror Image

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kenmac, Sep 15, 2004.

1. kenmac

kenmac New Member

Hi folks,
    Since taking delivery in March I have looked in vain for another Prius on the roads or anywhere else.
    I know they are around because others have informed me of sightings - maybe they are in "stealth" mode!
    Anyway, yesterday I went to lunch at a local Tavern, parking my Silver in the car park, with the car facing the entrance.
    At the conclusion of lunch, I exited to the car park, expecting to see the front of my vehicle - did a double-take, momentary confusion when the first thing I saw was the rear end of a Silver Prius! :?
    What I was actually seeing was another identical Silver parked nose to nose with mine, the only difference being the plates - mirror image! :eek:
    Unfortunately, I was in a rush and didn't have time to make contact the owner, which was a pity.
    The plates indicated that it was from a Town about 100kms South of here, so there is probably not much chance of seeing him again.
    Anyway, I'm still scanning traffic and car parks, hoping they will reveal themselves - I know they are out there somewhere!

Just passed 5000kms and average approx. 4.8L/100km
    Cost of fuel is around $au1/L ($US 0-71) at present
    Hoping to get out and clock up some country highway kms now that the local weather is in Spring mode.
    Very happy so far :D

Regards,
    kenmac