1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Miss USA Photos too Racy?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by cwerdna, May 16, 2010.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    (I just had to bring this over from Tivocommunity... there are some great replies over there. :D)
    You can be the judge by checking them out at:
    Miss USA : Members

What's up with the low ratings for everyone anyway?

Then an article about the photos with mention of Trump defending them.
    Trump: Racy Miss USA Photos Are ‘A Little Wild,’ But ‘Incredible’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

On that note, it's on 7 pm Pacific time for me tonight and it's on for some folks already.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow!:cheer2:

3. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This whole 'pageant' is just another Trump business venture. I won't help line his pocket by watching it.

4. Tom183

Tom183 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    IMO, they're not racy enough. :grin: "Miss" USA? Do they still have the requirement of never having been married? How chauvanist is that?

And seriously, those scores are bizzare... The makeup is a bit extreme, but these are physical specimens of the highest caliber (and presumably also have some kind of "talent" that can be displayed in mixed company) Must be some kind of contest where the friends of one are down-rating all the other candidates (and vice versa)...

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I've never found beauty-contest entrants to be prettier than average. Pretty much anywhere I go, whether it's exotic vacation trips or shopping in downtown Spokane, I see prettier women than in those contests. Maybe it's because anorexia does not appeal to me.