1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. George Radford

George Radford New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So the big ol exclamation point came on as I was leaving work. I'm pretty sure it's low oil because I'm long overdue but when I went to change the oil I noticed that the relay cover from the box above the coils was missing and it looks like I there are missing relays. Here's a photo..Is that what it should look like? IMG_5079.JPG It's an 05

2. exstudent

exstudent Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Cover box is missing.

The Master Warning Light (red exclamation point inside triangle) will have codes. Best to get it read. The warning light will also come on for people who allow the oil to get that low, which will allows for premature engine damage to occur.

3. Elektroingenieur

Elektroingenieur Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    According to Toyota’s Electrical Wiring Diagram (more info), in the Engine Room Relay Block No. 2, the empty position on the right is not used on Prius cars, and the empty position between the two blue relays is for the DRL NO.4 RR FOG Relay, found only on models with daytime running lights.

I think you just need the cover, part number 82662-47060 (from image 3 in parts catalog Figure 84-01, Switch & Relay & Computer), as @exstudent kindly mentioned.