1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Misty Who???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by MiddKid, Jun 27, 2009.

1. MiddKid

MiddKid New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    New prius buyer and when I saw the color choices I told my dealer I only had two requirements...misty gray interior and the solar sunroof.

As I've stated in a few earlier threads, turns out the Northwest region did not buy any misty gray interiors. I was willing to wait patiently, then my dealer called and let me know that he had someone back out of a deposit on a winter gray/dark gray IV with solar. I figure I'd put a deposit on just in case but figured I wouldn't like the colors.

Car came in today and I stopped by tonght to look...I'm going in tomorrow to do the paper work! I really liked it. Thought it looked really classy!

Misty who??? Dark gray I love you!

Tomorrow will be the first day in 15 years that I don't own a 4Runner (had an 89, 96, and 03). It's going to be tough transition, but I'm excited...

2. Radon

Radon New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have dream that the dealer will call me and say someone backed out. Grats on the new car! I like the dark gray myself I've got blue/dark gray solar roof on order.