1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mobile Help - How to access my posts!?!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Whiteyprius, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Someone please tell me the path to follow in accessing "My Posts" & "Threads I started" on my Blackberry 8830. My daughter pretty much "owns" the desktop - and poor 'ol dad depends on the BlackBerry. Thanks!

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. Whiteyprius

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Danny, something's going on here that I really, really don't understand. The above links work today, but I noticed that they have a different # at the tail-end of them today. When I use the exact link from yesterday, it doesn't work today (but DID yesterday). I still can't find how to access the 2 features by following a path within the site. I'm really sorry for my confusion, but PC is very limited from my BlackBerry if I can't locate my own posts and threads. And in a day or two, when I'm not able to find your reply, I'll not have the links that work (whose tail-end #'s keep changing). I'm not nearly smart enough to figure this one out. Please help. Thanks!

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What you want to do is copy/paste these specific links below into your Bookmarks, because once you click on it it's going to create a page that has something like this at the end - search.php?searchid=657553. That is NOT what you want to Bookmark or go back to. That searchid is for that specific moment in time only, and will not contain updated information in the future.

So, bookmark the two links below and they will redirect you to the fresh search every time.

http://priuschat.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=37355

http://priuschat.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=37355&starteronly=1

5. Whiteyprius

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Danny, thank you for helping me thru this issue - You 'da man! My first attempt to cut & paste did't work because for some reason the computer gnomes replaced part of the link w/ "..." After I corrected that issue & tested it over a couple day's time - glad to report that it works. I LOVE now having PriusChat with me, everywhere I go. Kudos:)

6. Whiteyprius

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    (double post - sorry.);)