1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB Mobile hybrid battery installations (just the install, packs are provided)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by nicholas_k, May 13, 2016.

1. nicholas_k

nicholas_k New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Attention PriusChat members: I am seeking Prius battery installers that can install at least one Gen 2 Battery Pack per week in their area.

If you are interested, please answer the following questions (public responses encouraged, messages ok too):
    1) How much would you charge per installation? (and a mileage rate, if applicable)
    2) How long does a complete installation take you?
    3) What city are you located in and how far are you willing to travel (in miles)?

How the process would work:
    1) I ship you a battery pack and set an appointment for my customer based on your availability.
    2) You perform the mobile battery installation and obtain customer's core.
    3) You send the core back to me using the same prepaid shipping box.
    4) You get paid.

While there are some details I wish to remain private, I'll share this for now: My technology company has been providing quality products and services since at least 2004 (pre-2000 if you count sole proprietorship). Client satisfaction and constant improvement are both top priorities. If you find these views agreeable, I'm equally open to working with both single-man operations and dedicated businesses. Thank you for your time!

Nicholas K.

2. S Keith

S Keith Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    You have your work cut out for you. You're about 6th to the table not counting local operations. Good luck.

nicholas_k likes this.
  3. nicholas_k

nicholas_k New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thank you, and yes, I certainly agree, it will take work. Nothing good comes easy!

bisco likes this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    all the best, we definitely need more of this, especially installers, but quality batteries as well.

nicholas_k likes this.
  5. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nikolas K.,
    Give me a call and we can talk, or possibly meet in person.
    I'll be looking for business and customer references regarding your product.

You can see my reviews on Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's List. As well as digging around here and on InsightCentral.

We can discuss payment and other details via phone or in person.
    Contact info is in my signature.

6. nicholas_k

nicholas_k New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Eric, nice talking to you and discussing business. I look forward to sharing the next update.

Anybody else reading this, my goal is to recruit enough installers to cover most of the lower 48 states. As this thread ages opportunities will likely still exist, so if the idea interests you and we're in late 2016, 2017, etc... please reach out.