1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Modded Barcelona Red V

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by bmwmdriver89, May 28, 2014.

1. bmwmdriver89

bmwmdriver89 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hey guys my car is still a work in progress. First mod was 20% all around window tinting which was well worth it. Next mod i did was use sound deadening and did all 4 doors the whole floor of the car and the spare tire well. Now i just got some new 16inch oz ultraleggera wheels to replace the stock 17s. New wheels really make the car ride smoother and get better mileage as they are 14.7lbs per wheels instead of 24 lbs per wheel. Next mod is going to be a leather steering wheel with red stitching. I took this car to upper michigan recently and starting going down a sand road i wanted to turn around because i knew my car was going to get stuck. to much of my amazement the prius powered through 1foot deep of sand and performed like an subaru. next up was a giant steep dirt road that i wanted to turn around but a jeep was behind me. I kept telling myself this is it no way it can make it up this hill. To much of my amazement it did. I Love this car and it continues to amaze me on how capable it is.

Attached Files:

Chazz8 and robertmaria like this.