1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Module 11....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Brendon Mosier, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Brendon Mosier

Brendon Mosier New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Module 11 keeps showing up on my Dr.pruis.... It registers a full volt low...
    1. I've cleaned all the connecters... Still low.. no. 11
    2. Switched batteries around because they all tested good ... Still low... No. 11
    3. Took jumper wire to battery Ecu connector... Still low... No. 11
    4. Replaced battery Ecu unit... Still low no.11
    5. Pulled wire out of Ecu connector and replaced it all the way back to block 11... Still low no. 11
    6. Pulled wire off battery block 11 Dr. Prius still registered low on no. 11 without the ECU wire on.....
    Note... Original wire from module 11 had black discoloration from battery connector... Half inch down the wire... Looked like a short.
    Question... I've tried everything else from batteries module 11 to batt Ecu, was wondering what interprets the info from Battery Ecu and could it possibly be screwed to make a faulty low reading ??

2. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I didn't know that Dr Prius showed module voltages. That would be unique. Maybe it's actually showing BLOCK voltages (28 modules, but 2 modules = 1 block, so only 14 blocks), which if it's showing Block 11 as being weak, that means it's actually modules 21 and 22 from the non-ecu end of the pack (on a Gen 2). If you've been working on module 11, well......

Catherine Kourouklis likes this.