1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

moonglow C4 with Moonroof

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by rwn, May 14, 2012.

1. rwn

rwn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Here's my obligatory 'Picked it up yesterday!!!' post! woot! Trip computer said I got 62 mpg on way home. I have the 15 inch alloy's even though I love the look of the 16s they had the car and color I wanted on the lot.

I really like the softex, So far anyway.

Too much information on the trip computer / and the screen so far... gonna take a while to sort it all out, but so far, I'm loving it.

Peace!

PHOTO!!!:
    [​IMG]

2. akh02

akh02 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats!

3. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats!! We need the jumping pic! :)

4. 2012PriusCmoonglow

2012PriusCmoonglow New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Ah you picked out the best color!:)

We do need a jumping pick:).

Any disappointments or nice surprises yet!

1 person likes this.
  5. BrunoPuntzJones

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    <----------------

Same situation, dealer only had a 16" set in stock, would have preferred the 15"s, but meh, I'll live.

6. pubby

pubby Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    I wish we had the choice of a moonroof where I'm at - we don't even have the choice of any trim levels, just 1 choice with optional tinting and dvd-avn navigation although I think it is pretty much the equivalent of a trim 3 package (we don't get entune either). You guys are so lucky :) looks nice with the moonroof. Congrats on the car rwn!

7. rwn

rwn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Trade?!?!??? lol

8. rwn

rwn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    So far no disappointments.

Well maybe one slight one... My wife was driving it a little bit just yesterday trying it out... and we were doing about 30 mph, and she commented 'seems like we're doing faster than 30!'

Still getting used to the blind spots, etc, as with any new car i'm just getting used to it.

I love this car. Being the first Prius on the block, I've warned all the neighbors to watch out when I back out the driveway because it's usually silent in the driveway!! Stealth mode!

One thing I need to figure out is a bike rack, and I think I'm going to go with a removable one that goes on the back, no way i'm putting a roof race that latches onto the door, and a hitch doesn't seem like the way to go... we'll see.

9. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats!

If your post would have been back in late Feb, I would have been tempted in holding off perhaps...

Looks sharp! Envy the side mirror turn signals you have at a lower price than I paid for for my P2 :D

10. 2012PriusCmoonglow

2012PriusCmoonglow New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Ah looks very similar to the one we are getting. We are picking up our C3 in Moonglow with 15" alloys this weekend!! Do you happen to live in Bend, Oregon?

We live in southern Oregon as well as on the coast at Newport.

Congrats on your new ride!

11. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    See I have the super white and they a lot a like. but the ppl at the stealership told me the moonglow is not as nice as the superwhite.

12. rwn

rwn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I do! Picked up the car at Toyota Scion of Bend. Good guys in there, I'm happy with my deal $450 under MSRP.

Will be interesting to see how this thing will handle the cascades! I don't do long drives often, mostly city car here. (Prius C = Prius City) People complaining about highway mileage should have done more research.

If I was a long haul highway commuter / frequent road tripper i would have went with a golf TDI. (Until now I was a longtime VW'er btw!)

13. BrunoPuntzJones

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    IV
    Actually I had thought about finding some, but then I'd have the steering rack that wouldn't give any shorter turns, and the folks with the shorter rack would have rubbing. :(