1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Moonglow touchup paint?

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by babalooo, Aug 22, 2012.

1. babalooo

babalooo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I have 2 tiny chips I wanted to touch up. I asked my local Toyota dealership which paint color to purchase for Moonglow white and they told me to buy 082. Well, I did, but that color is just a clear color with green flecks, it's not a white base. I went back to the dealership and they weren't sure but that I probably need a white base paint. Of course the computer system couldn't tell them which white and I don't want to buy just any white.

Does anyone know what exact paint I need to touch up my Moonglow?

2. John in Pa

John in Pa Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hey babalooo, Did you have any luck with the moonglow (082) from the dealer? I'm in a similar situation. The dealer is swearing that I'm not shaking it enough! Been searching around the forum and I can't find anything. Anybody else have any luck?

3. AliIzad

AliIzad Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Try these guys. I ordered touch up pens from them for my Silver C3; worked really well for the small chips I had. They have a easy drop down list you can use to select make and model. Although the C is not specifically listed, Prius is; same paint. Good Luck.

Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup