1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

More and More Prius Every Day!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Rae Vynn, May 14, 2008.

1. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yesterday, I followed a Silver Pine Mica Prius over the bridge (it's a local car, I have seen it frequently)...
    Today, it was a Driftwood Pearl that I followed over the bridge.
    Every day, I usually see a Salsa Red, a Seaside Pearl, a Classy Silver, and a Barcelona Red (usually in that order)...
    Recently, I've started seeing a Spectra Blue, and the occasional Mag Grey.

I'm driving a Super White... that means, hey, who in Grays Harbor has a black Prius? You are missing from my commute! :)

Seriously, I'm seeing a LOT more Prius in this area! :p

2. Brodie

Brodie New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm also seeing a lot more Pri...although I pay attention a lot more because I now have one. But today I saw (in addition to my Barcelona Red), a Salsa red, a Magnetic gray and a Driftwood pearl all on the Jamestown bridge on the way to work this AM. I usually pass one or two more on Rt 1A but didn't this morning, of course. I was hoping for a 6 Prii commute!

3. SDP40F501

SDP40F501 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm seeing loads of them around Milwaukee, many more in the last three months or so (I don't think I'm just more sensitive to spotting them since getting mine last October). No surprise as to why!

At work, there are still just two others plus one hybrid Camry (out of about 300 cars on the lot each day), although by summer I expect to see at least 10 more. :D

Jim

4. M. Oiseau

M. Oiseau 6sigma this

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm seeing an explosion of Prii, they're everywhere, multiplying like rabbits! I never would have thought it would happen in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

At what point will the population of owners overwhelm websites like this? Will there be a tipping point at which the moderators' heads explode? :smash:

5. Spectra

Spectra Amphi-Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Over the course of a week or so, I traverse a combination of heavily blue-collar & hard core white-collar communities & their requisite shopping areas.

Most of the Prii that I see, are in the white-collar regions.
    Just stating my anecdotal observations. No more; no less.

6. Rae Vynn

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I live in a very "blue-collar" area.
    Grays Harbor is mostly the timber industry, and agriculture... but, mostly timber! Oh, and the Port of Grays Harbor, which ships a lot of... lumber. :D
    That's one reason I'm always so amazed at how many Prii I see! :)

7. Rae Vynn

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I've resurrected this thread, because last night, a shiny black Prius sporting white Prius decals (!!!) drove past our house!

These are the decals that you can only get through Prius chat! So, there is a PC-er somewhere around here... or who was traveling through.

8. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I see more around here as well. I swear I know the delivery Thursday, because on alternate Fridays, there are MORE, and the drivers are driving long with huge grins; or scared stiff, lol!