1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

more gen 3-like tail lights?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by djbills, Dec 18, 2011.

1. djbills

djbills Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Howdy - I'm a happy new gen 2 owner. Have to ask - has anyone found any sort of aftermarket rear tail light assemblies that more closely mimic the gen 3 tail lights? In my opinion, those gen 3 lights look a lot sharper than the gen 2's. It's a long shot but thought I'd ask - you never know if some 3rd party custom parts jobby will come up with some sort of extrusion that would make either the gen 3 taillight work directly or just give a custom part the general appearance of the gen 3.

you all know what I'm talking about - you roll up on a gen 3 at a stop light and it just looks a lot more "cut" than a gen 2 with the angles they put in the tail lights. a little more sporty. not a huge deal, just curious.

thanks!

2. LIPriusFreak

LIPriusFreak Can I haz JDM?

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd be happy for some sort of aftermarket light...with less clear lens, more red and more LED's