1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

More republicans join the side of the terrorists

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Jun 27, 2007.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wait, lemme take my meclizine before the spinning starts from Dr. B, Daron, Kow, etc...

3. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

What's to spin?

These guys have an election coming up. Between now and then anyone wanting to be reelected need to pander to the voters. The voters have no spine to do anything that's tough to stick with and complete, so our reps need to toss their spine out the window along the way too.

Come Nov 2008, there will be one man standing on the war unless the tide dramatically turns and we're pretty much dominating that place. Not many people would look out 16 months and think that place would be stable and settled down, running fairly smoothly. But, if it were.... Every democrat and presidential candidate would take credit for it for having 'stayed the course' when the public didn't support it. Hillary and Obama would be talking crap about how they were key to this achievement. Losers...

Can we change the democrat symbol to a fish. It's hard to envision the donkey flopping around so much on the issues, but a fish.. that's easy to visualize...

4. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    uuhhm... it's the voters fault. Those voters (yes, even the Republican ones) have no spine......
    And then right back to name calling for democrats. No spin at all!

Lovely!
    Keep it coming, it ought to be fun reading.

On the other hand, the thread topic IS baiting. Reads exactly like a Dr. B or Kow thread with Repug replacing Demon.
    I think I'll just watch this one and stay the heck out of it.

5. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Jun 27 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]468745[/snapback]</div>
    Alright, I can't stand it anymore, I MUST SPIN THIS!!!

Sorry Kow, and db... I tried to resist, but I'm at my limit and just have to spin this...

ready?

No you aren't....

Now?

Are you sure?

Ok...

That's the spin here.... It's in the title... more than anyone needed...

6. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Jun 27 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]468745[/snapback]</div>
    I am not a dem nor am i a repub. I could care less about labels.

Back to your point, the only thing the voters here are more unhappy with besides the war in iraq is the dem controlled congress and harry reid and nancy pelosi - should they quit because they are so unpopular?

7. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    "I am not a dem nor am i a repub."
    You can't seriously expect us to believe that, do you? Your Republican support is only trumped by your support of Isreal and the cash cow industry you are employed in.

And yes, I 'd like to see Pelosi, Reid, Bush, etc ALL replaced by a third party, with new ideas and no longstanding corporate backers pulling strings.
    I don't care if they are center, far right, or far left either. Just vote out all incumbants and start telling the public the whole story instead of the parts that help their backer's agendas.

8. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jun 27 2007, 08:29 AM) [snapback]468749[/snapback]</div>
    So was it spin the conservatives were calling dems who wanted to pull out as siding with the terrorists? Were you calling them out at that time? Or were you joining them?

9. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Now now. An eye for eye, just leaves us all blind.
    All the previous posts you refer to are widely accepted as trollish. That doesn't mean you need to resort to that. You're a better poster than that.

10. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Jun 27 2007, 08:02 AM) [snapback]468728[/snapback]</div>
    Speaking of meclizine (my favorite drug for the dizzy and vertiginous), as an ER doc, how often do you see cerebellar CVAs and do you ever think it's BPV(if they don't exhibit any other focal signs)? What's your differentiating sign or findings to differentiate between the two? Romberg's?

11. JSH

JSH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jun 27 2007, 08:10 AM) [snapback]468734[/snapback]</div>
    So in 16 months is will be stable and settled, a model democracy in the Middle East? Just like it was going to be 16 months ago, and 16 months before that, and 16 months before that? :lol:

Oh and remember these?
    Iraq has resources, they will pay us back from their oil revenue.
    I'm certain Saddam has WBD.
    Saddam was involved in 9/11
    They will welcome us a liberators.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
    I say "BRING EM ON"

"I did not have sex with that women, Miss Lewinsky" OH wait, thats a different one. :p

How are we suppose to believe anything this administration says about Iraqi? Anyone that thinks that this will be all wrapped up in 12 to 18 months is delusional.

12. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jun 27 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]468753[/snapback]</div>
    hear, hear.. :)

Im neither either.. How ever the republicans have alot of views I agree with, as do the dems.
    How ever the excuse way back when was the house was controlled by republicans and a dem pres. (they coldnt get anything done) again its back to the same shtick.. :rolleyes: