1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

More than one in the family. Is that Prii (pre-eye; plural of Prius)?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by docmirror, Jun 19, 2013.

1. docmirror

docmirror New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Bought a few Priusususus for my kids. Got a pair of Habanero model C, option 4. Both kids are graduating college next June and deserve a nice econ car. My first Toyota, my first hybrid, my first new car in 29 years. Kids are graduating with zero debt, 3.3GPA or better, and marketable skills.

My daughter was driving home from her intern job and I texted her. She was surprised that her bluetooth paired phone lowered the volume of the radio and asked her if she would like to have her text read. "of course!"

We had to look carefully to find the Habanero, the dealers just had black, gray, silver, white, blah, blah. I wanted the summer rain, but they like the orange.

2. Munpot42

Munpot42 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Congratulations. Getting your kids thru college debt free is a great achievement.

ewxlt66 likes this.
  3. docmirror

docmirror New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks, both on scholarship, one in Chem Eng, the other in combined Business and music. They serious deserve a car each, saved me ~ half a mil on tuition, fees, books, trans, food, shelter, phone, dates, etc.

ewxlt66 likes this.
  4. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Here you go.

5. Blu-ray

Blu-ray Blizzard Brigade #215

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I always say Pree for Prii. But I could be completely incorrect here.

EDIT: Just watched the video. Of course I've been pronouncing it incorrectly! :eek: